Benefits of ECP Therapy
Renew ECP (External Counterpulsation) Therapy is a non-surgical, FDA-cleared therapy process that can enhance blood flow, thereby reducing symptoms of chronic stable angina. This process helps oxygenated blood travel freely between the heart and the rest of your body.
Chronic stable angina patients who respond well to ECP therapy often experience1:
- A reduction in symptoms: shortness of breath, dizziness, fatigue, weakness, pain or pressure in chest, back, neck, jaw, shoulders, or arms — providing an overall improvement to quality of life
- An increase in energy and exercise tolerance
- Results that can last for years
To date, more than 300 studies have been published showing the benefits of ECP therapy. Numerous studies for other disease indications are ongoing.
Learn how Renew ECP Therapy works or contact us today.
- Lawson WE, Hui JC, Cohn PF. Long-term prognosis of patients with angina treated with enhanced external counterpulsation: five-year follow-up study. Clin Cardiol 2000; 23(4): 254-8.
- Braverman, D. Heal Your Heart with EECP: The Only Noninvasive Way to overcome Heart Disease. Crown Publishing Group. 2005: 68